Python, PostgreSQL, What next?

jim-on-linux inq1ltd at verizon.net
Sat Dec 2 12:24:15 EST 2006

Before commiting to a RDBMS take a look at Gadfly.

Depending on what you need a RDB for,
(light duty), or (heavy duty) take a look at
gadfly.  Gadfly is made from all python code.

Use stardard SQL statements like Select, Create
and Drop Tables, etc.

Newest version GadflyB5
http://gadfly.sourceforge.net/

jim-on-linux