Stani's Python Editor is looking for a new webhost

mark markandeya at sriaurobindoashram.com
Tue Dec 26 11:11:20 EST 2006

Dear Stani,
Very much wishing you a new and great web host for the new year. I feel and
read also from so many that you are doing a great service for Python users
an d being an example of the Free software movement. i thank you very much
and hope you will be back on the web soon. What help do you need now and
what kind and level of contributions ( in expertise or lack of it) can we
offer.
All the best for the new year. markandeya