tuple.index()

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Thu Dec 14 13:20:39 EST 2006

Nick Maclaren wrote:

> Indeed.  The code to sort out the problem was trivial.  I was curious
> as to the reason, since there was no technical or mathematical one

you still haven't explained what your solution to the technical
issues is, though.  if simply repeating that something is trivial
would make the real issues go away, the Py3K developers would
have made a lot more progress over the last year.

 > seem to have accidentally committed one of Python's Seven
 > Unforgiveable Heresies

duck-typing applies to usenet posters too, you know.  if you look like a ...

</F>