getting a process's PID

eldorado eldorado at io.com
Wed Dec 27 15:33:58 EST 2006

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006, Sebastian 'lunar' Wiesner wrote:

> eldorado <eldorado at io.com> typed
>
> Strange!? On my system with Python 2.4 I don't get this error. It is
> likely to be a problem of your really ancient python version. Do I
> guess correctly from your previous postings, that you're still using
> version 1.4?.

Sebastian,
Yes, I was running this on a box that had 1.4 - I just tested it on a box
that has 2.3.5 and it runs perfect.  Your changes also allow it to be run
on the boxes that still have 1.4
Thanks for all your help.

  --
Randomly generated signature
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions --but I don't always agree with them."-G.W.Bush