what is wrong with my code?

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:04:33 EST 2006

It is hard to determine what is wrong with your code without you
telling anyone why it is you believe something is wrong with it. Did
you get an exception? Did it simply not do what it was expected to do?
There seems to be some apparent indenting problems, but maybe that is
just from pushing it through the e-mail. I see some general stylistic
problems as well, but without know what you are actually asking, I
won't know what questions to answer. "What is wrong with my code?" is
a container of many many smaller questions, and you need to focus your
questions better.

http://ironfroggy-code.blogspot.com/