query

Larry Bates larry.bates at websafe.com
Thu Dec 21 14:42:46 EST 2006

libintr at gmail.com wrote:
> can anyone help me on indentation in python and tell me some nice text
> editors used for a beginner in python?

You MUST tell us what platform you run on for us to make a
recommendation.  Remember Python runs on Windows, Linux, Mac, ...
On Windows my current favorite is PyScripter available at:

http://mmm-experts.com/Products.aspx?ProductId=4

Another good choice is Eclipse with Python plug-in but
it is a very large application.  If you do Java and other
development as well as Python that might be an excellent
choice.

-Larry