newb: Creating Exception

johnny rampeters at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:10:33 EST 2006

Thank you Dennis,
So when line 2, gets executed, its exception goes to do_some1_error.
And when line 3, gets executed, its exception goes to do_some2_error
and so on.

line 1:  try
line 2:    do_some1
line 3:    do_some2
line 4:    do_some3
line 5: except do_some1_error:
line 6:            whatever1
line 7: except do_some2_error:
line 8:            whatever2
line 9: except do_some3_error:
line 10:            whatever3

Documentation is not written for newbs, it's written by guys with 6yrs
of experience FOR guys with 6yrs of experience.