wxpython worked out but can't find api docs for download.

krishnakant Mane researchbase at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 01:48:55 EST 2006

On 03/12/06, hg <hg at nospam.org> wrote:
> http://www.wxpython.org/download.php

I had the wxwidgets documentation on my computer as well.
and I also have the demos.
but I was wondering if there is some api reference on wxpython itself.
the problem is that wx widgets is such a huge library that every time
I want to look up some reference material, I need to first look into
the c++ version of the library and then make a mentel translation of
the same into python.
I know it is not a good thing to do always.  and then it does not do
justice to the writers of wxpython.  after having such a beautiful
library as a wrapp around the c++ equivalent, it is rather unjustified
to look at the c++ version of documentation isn't it?
so if there is a api reference similar to the one available on-line,
please provide the url for the same.
thanking all.
Krishnakant.