SOAP Server with WSDL?

tobiah st at tobiah.org
Thu Dec 7 16:52:59 EST 2006

> You want ZSI.  If you already have a wsdl you then use wsdl2py and
> wsdl2dispatch to create your server classes.  The server classes get used
> with ZSI.ServiceContainer.  Unfortunately there is not much documentation
> about this.

Actually, do I have to make a WSDL?  Do people hand write these, or
are there tools?  I don't really need to publish an interface.  I just
want some in house apps to communicate.

I can't figure out if I want SOAP, or CORBA, or would it just be
easier if I just starting opening sockets and firing data around
directly.  Ideally, I'd like to share complex objects.  That's why
I thought that I needed one of the above standards.

I'm confused by it all.  Am I even looking in the right direction?

Thanks,

Toby