wxPython help please

Sandra-24 sandravandale at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 22:17:34 EST 2006

On Dec 16, 8:43 pm, Jive Dadson <notonthe... at noisp.com> wrote:
>I bought the ebook.  Searching for "pixel", all I came up with was a
> method called GetPixel in a "device context."  I know there must be a
> device context buried in there somewhere, so now I need to winkle it out.

You are right that you need to capture the mouse down event for the
canvas and get the cursor position from there. To get the rgb value for
that pixel may require the dc, I don't remember enough about them to
say for sure. You might have better luck on the mailing list, it's a
high volume list and you'll likely get a good response there.

-Sandra