merits of Lisp vs Python

JShrager at gmail.com JShrager at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 18:39:28 EST 2006

> I heard it's scheduled right after strong AI and before time
> travel...

I think that time travel predated strong AI, although I'm not sure
since it's a little hard to pin down the time coordinates of time
travel (probably The Time Machine will do

> A quick look at
> http://www.tiobe.com/tpci.htm may be helpful as a reality check before
> you go back to your ivory tower (interesting how close in ratings and
> growth is the "Lisp/Scheme" entry with another dinosaur, Cobol).

Oh, Right, George... Reality, of course... I completely neglected
random surveys! I suppose that we should all be using VB because this
survey tells us it's the next best things to C++! See that Ruby green
arrow rocketing up behind you, George; better watch your ass, clown. :-)