Good Looking UI for a stand alone application

Peter Decker pydecker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 15:50:23 EST 2006

On 12/16/06, The Night Blogger <thenightblogger at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone recommend me a good API for writing a sexy looking (Rich UI like
> WinForms) shrink wrap application
>
> My requirement is that the application needs to look as good on Windows as
> on the Apple Mac

For my money (even though it's free!), you can't beat Dabo. It uses
the wxPython UI toolkit, so it looks great on Mac and Windows (Linux,
too), since it uses native UI widgets on each platform. They even have
tools to design your visual classes interactively.

Check it out at http://dabodev.com.
--

# p.d.