Strange return value from SOAP call

Jonathan Curran jonc at icicled.net
Thu Dec 14 18:01:05 EST 2006

Toby,
Strange stuff, I just tried it out myself and got flattened lists for both examples that you pasted. Maybe the answer to this could lie in the documentation provided in the source of SOAPpy: simpleTypes.txt & complexTypes.txt

There are a few examples in there that show how to serve/retrieve actual data structures. I don't know all the details but SOAPpy is an incomplete library from what I've read. It works for me though (for now anyway) b/c I only use simple single dimensioned arrays.

Let me know if you make any progress.

Jonathan Curran