python-hosting.com projects: dead?

jpellerin+nose@gmail.com jpellerin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 22:21:56 EST 2006

It looks to me like python hosting, aka webfaction, have shut down
access to all projects hosted under their free hosting for open source
python projects program. Including mine (nose). With no notice -- at
least none that I received.

Surprised doesn't quite cover it. Perhaps someone from python hosting
can explain why this was done, why no notice was given (if it wasn't),
and how those of us trying to restart our projects elsewhere can get
access to our subversion repositories and trac data.

JP