A stupid question

casevh at comcast.net casevh at comcast.net
Fri Dec 29 01:03:19 EST 2006

luxnoctis at gmail.com wrote:
> It says exactly:
>
> The specified module could not be found.
> LoadLibrary(pythondll) failed

> > >I bought a floor model computer, and it came with all sorts of
> > >ridiculousness on it that I promptly uninstalled. However, now whenever
> > >I start windows I get a message saying "LoadLibrary (pythondll
> > >) failed." It also says this when I try to download into a bittorrent
> > >client, and it keeps it from downloading. What does this mean, and how
> > >can I make it go away?

Python is a programming language used to develop (some of) the
bittorrent clients. You were a little exuberant in uninstalling
applications and removed the Python files that are required for the
bittorrent client.

You could try downloading and installing Python, but I don't know which
version you'll need.

You could try uninstalling the bittorrent client and reinstalling a
client with all its required dependencies.

HTH,

casevh