Getting started with the Python source

renguy infoac at accsys-corp.com
Wed Dec 6 14:02:07 EST 2006

Thank you for your response. I guess I was looking for a more specific
answer. I have the source and I have been looking around at the various
code. I think my question is, what is the name of the toplevel source
code file of C code for the Python interpreter, and what is the name of
the toplevel source code file for IDLE? Does that make sense?

Thanks again.