extension programing with c

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Dec 7 02:39:49 EST 2006

At Thursday 7/12/2006 03:24, mahdieh saeed wrote:

>thanks for your help .I compile these code with out "\" but when I
>import module name insert error occurs like this:
>
>ImportError: Shared object "libdb-4.5.so" not found
>my python code is the following:

Please keep posting on the list, many others may have more clues than I.

Your python code looks OK; the problem is that library not found.
ldd may help, but since this is not related to python, you should
look for help in a more convenient place.

Anyway, are you sure the standard module bsddb is not enough?

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL