Factory pattern implementation in Python

Romulo A. Ceccon googlegroups at romulo.e4ward.com
Mon Dec 4 12:34:45 EST 2006

George Sakkis wrote:

> If you actually intend to
> 1) name your Event subclasses Evt1, Evt2, ... EvtN and not give more
> descriptive (but unrelated to the magic event number) names

No, those names are just an example. The actual classes have
descriptive names.

> By the way, it is not clear from your description if the event number
> equals to the size of the associated data.

I'm sorry, George. The event number has nothing to do with the size of
the associated data. I meant the program has a way to discover the size
from the event number.

--
Romulo A. Ceccon
'romulo%s\x40yahoo.com.br' % 'ceccon'