Using DCOP from Python

Jeffrey Barish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 18 18:46:06 EST 2006

The package python-dcop makes it possible to use DCOP from Python.  Does
anyone know of a tutorial for this package or an example of its use?  I
would like to use it to read a journal entry in Korganizer.  I got as far
as figuring out that DCOP offers the interface
korganizer.CalendarIface.openJournalEditor(QString text, QDate date)
but I'm having trouble figuring out how to call this function from Python.
And will it become clear how to control whether I am reading or writing the
journal?
--
Jeffrey Barish