merits of Lisp vs Python

Paul Rubin http
Sat Dec 9 05:55:49 EST 2006

"Alex Mizrahi" <udodenko at users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> we can implement Scheme's call-with-current-continuation first :)
> it's relatively easy -- just a code walker that coverts everyting into CPS.

It's not enough to convert to CPS, you have to be able to actually
save the continuation when you switch to another one, so you can go
back to the first one later.  Maybe I'm missing something but I just
don't see how to do that in the Lisp execution model.  I guess you
could write an interpreter in Lisp that simulates it all, but it might
as well be a Python interpreter ;-).