problem formatting dates from text fields.

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 00:30:53 EST 2006

krishnakant Mane wrote:
> is there a soft copy of wxpython in action available for free download?
> I saw the book on my book store but since I am totally blind, I have
> to depend on soft copies.

It is not available for free, no. However, it is available in PDF form from
Manning's website:

  http://www.manning.com/rappin/

If their Yahoo store is not accessible via your web reader (I have no
experience, so I won't depend on it), you can email the publisher's customer
service at support at manning.com and I'm sure they will get the book to you in a
form you can read.

--
Robert Kern