Can a Tkinter GUI check for abort script:

Michael Yanowitz m.yanowitz at kearfott.com
Mon Dec 18 11:03:12 EST 2006

  Thank you (and Thanks to Hendrik). Both good ideas. I will need to do
those or something similar too.
But what I really want to know is what I need to do when pressing the "Run
Script" button, so that I
'return' to the GUI every once in a while, like every 100 milliseconds to
check if the "Abort Script"
button is pressed.
   Presently what happens is that the script takes over and all the buttons
on the GUI disappear
as the GUI is not given any cpu time to refresh or check if any activity in
the dialog.

Thanks in advance:
Michael Yanowitz