Is htmlGen still alive?

Christian Meesters meesters at uni-mainz.de
Tue Dec 19 09:37:30 EST 2006

If starship does not get up anymore (give it a few hours) you might want to
have a look here:
http://www.python.org/ftp/python/contrib-09-Dec-1999/Network/
Else, I can send you a tarfile of version 2.1, too.

As hg said, apart from a few deprecation warnings it's working fine for me
(but I'm only using it for one internal site, where layout doesn't
matter ...).

Cheers
Christian