How do I edit a PythonWin path to import custom built modules???

mohan mohan.us2010 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 05:56:08 EST 2006

Hi Guys,

I've been using the following IDE,

"Pythonwin - Python IDE and GUI Framework for Windows.

Copyright 1994-2001 Mark Hammond "

With respect to my work, I had created my own modules (.py files) in
drives and folders other than the python root. I know that if I need to
import these modules, I need to specify the path of the directory where
I've put my modules. I've tried the "Edit Python Path" sub menu in the
menu "Tools" of PythonWin, but I could not add a new path i.e.-
D:\xxxx\xxxx\xxxx\ATS.

Could any one please let me know how could I add a new path to access
my own modules.

Thanks in advance,
Mohan Swaminathan.