Take the $million challenge: Prove 911 conspriracy theorists are wrong

st911 at rock.com st911 at rock.com
Fri Dec 1 14:21:39 EST 2006

I found this nice dialog on the internet:
=====================================

> Well, if you want to convice me, just answer these questions:

If you can prove that the official explanation is correct, what's
keeping
you from collecting a MILLION dollars?  Even if you're too wealthy to
bother, you could donate the proceeds to the Aryan Nation or the John
Birch
Society.

> 1. How much explosives were used and what type?

Thermate/thermite have been discovered in chemical tests, and evidence
of
its use is plainly visible in photographic an video evidence from the
WTC
buildings on 9/11.  Thermate does not cause millions of tones of
concrete to
become pulverized into dust in mid-air (as video evidence clearly
shows), so
another high-energy explosive must have also been used. Now that we
have
positive proof that explosives were used, and once the secondary
compounds
have been discovered, the quantities and placement can be estimated
from
examinations of the video and photo evidence.

> 2. How many people were needed to prepare the building for demolition?

Irrelevant to the established fact that explosives were used.  Will be
determined in the new investigation. BTW: It's "buildings," not
"building."
Did you realize that *three* WTC towers collapsed on 9/11/01, despite
only 2
buildings being hit by jets?  Most Americans don't realize this obvious
fact.  Why?

> 3. How long did it take to prepare the buildings for demolition?

Irrelevant to the established fact that explosives were used.  Once the
identities of the conspirators are discovered in a new investigation,
the
timeline can be established.  (That's what investigators do.)

> 4. How many people had to be bribed and how much were they bribed to
> keep silent about the preparations?

Irrelevant to the established fact that explosives were used.  Those
conspirators (whether bribed or not) that are still alive must be
discovered
and convicted for their crimes, which may include conspiracy to commit
treason. The only way to bring the criminals to justice is to open a
new
investigation which will examine *all* relevant evidence, including
sequestered videos, audio tapes, and classified documents.

Everybody with an IQ above room temperature knows that the 9/11
Commission
report was a whitewash, which didn't even attempt to lay blame at the
feet
of military and civilian officials who were asleep at the wheel on
9/11/01.
It proves that Bush is not serious about national security.