Conditional iteration

Carl Banks pavlovevidence at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 13:49:33 EST 2006

at wrote:
> I am not claiming that it was THE motivation, but it solves my problem...

So we're back to where we started.  Look, this "it makes sense for ME",
"it solves MY problem" stuff is just not going to cut it.  A language
change is something everyone has to live with, therefore it has to make
sense for the community as a whole, not just one person.  But you've
completely ignored concerns that don't apply to YOU this whole thread.

Carl Banks

PS. You're top-posting again.  Please respect other readers.