problems with socket

Flávio Ribeiro listas at flavioribeiro.com
Wed Dec 27 16:36:28 EST 2006

Hi all,

I will try to explain my problem, and wait for someone here give me
solutions: (sorry for the bad, bad english)

    I have a server application that talks with another client applications
using socket. The problem isnt this, i did and  works very well.
    The problem is open the router port. The person who will use the server
application wouldn't know how to open and configure the port using the modem
web panel, and this job isnt for users, right?
    Anyone knows if i can do this remotely? Or have any solutions?

    Im thinking about make a central server application configured and
hosted by me that will interact with the server and client application..
what do you think about?! have another solution?

I hope that someone understand and help me..

thanks!
--
Flávio Ribeiro
listas at flavioribeiro.com