A stupid question

luxnoctis at gmail.com luxnoctis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 22:27:46 EST 2006

Hello all. Let me say first that I have no idea what python is or what
it does.

I bought a floor model computer, and it came with all sorts of
ridiculousness on it that I promptly uninstalled. However, now whenever
I start windows I get a message saying "LoadLibrary (pythondll
) failed." It also says this when I try to download into a bittorrent
client, and it keeps it from downloading. What does this mean, and how
can I make it go away?

Thanks for any help, and sorry for the dumb question!