Conditional iteration

at at at tuko.nl
Wed Dec 13 17:43:41 EST 2006

Dear Carl,

Well, all I can say that for me as a user it would make sense...

Curiosity: in what sense is it redundant?
All solution/workarounds I have seen so far involve creation of new lists
(subsets) adding to more processing/computation/memory usage. Redundant
suggests that you know alternatives that don't do that.

Does Guido ever change his mind?

Cheers,

@