how do you get the name of a dictionary?

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Aug 22 14:23:34 EDT 2006

At Tuesday 22/8/2006 13:34, jojoba wrote:

>i don't want to do anything sophisticated with this, i am really only
>looking for a TITLE for my dictionary when i throw it in a tree editor
>that i have built. And i do realize that its not possible now. I am
>just pressing a point here.
>
>Sorry to ruffle everyone's feathers, but this is a fairly curious
>problem.

It's no problem at all: do you need a TITLE for your dictionary? Add
a "title" attribute and you're done. Do you want a class? Inherit
from dict and add your title attribute there.
That's pretty standard OO, and there is no need to modify the Python
language...

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

 p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed Tue Aug 22 17:27:05 GMT 2006

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas