Is this a bug of module struct?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Aug 25 10:08:45 EDT 2006

On 2006-08-25, rong.xian at gmail.com <rong.xian at gmail.com> wrote:

> Before I was bitten by the difference below, I think these two
> ways are the same. However, they are not.

As is explained here:

http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-struct.html

> Is there any geek who can tell me if this is a bug?

Yes there is.

No it isn't a bug.

It's all explained in the manual:  If you don't specify a byte
order, native byte order an alignment are assumed.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  NEWARK has been
                                  at               REZONED!! DES MOINES has