email client like mutt

cga2000 cga2000 at optonline.net
Mon Aug 7 22:12:13 EDT 2006

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 08:34:16PM EDT, Aahz wrote:
> In article <mailman.9054.1154964178.27775.python-list at python.org>,
> cga2000  <cga2000 at optonline.net> wrote:
> >On Sun, Aug 06, 2006 at 04:15:08PM EDT, Aahz wrote:

> >> What's wrong with mutt?
> >
> >Like he says it's not written in python.
>
> Yes, I see that, but that doesn't answer my question.  Not every
> application in the world needs to be written in Python.  (Note that I'm
> a mutt user myself.)

Well.. I'm also curious why he wants it to be written in python, so I
thought we could join forces.

Incidentally I've been looking for a general-purpose application written
in python/ncurses for some time and haven't found anything.

Looks like no new terminal application was written in the last ten years
or so. I guess that would rule out python..?

Thanks

cga