looking for a regular expression

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 00:07:36 EDT 2006

Tim Roberts wrote:
> What is your signature supposed to be?  It looks like you are trying to
> inject ANSI terminal escape sequences.  The vast majority of Usenet
> participants are now reading these articles through GUI newsreaders or
> web-based readers which show this as 5 lines of unrecognizable line noise.

It renders as (I'm guessing) Chinese through Firefox on an XP box with
East Asian Languages enabled. If you really want to see this the way
it's intended, then check out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Enabling_East_Asian_characters

"The vast majority" of Usenet participants who need it will most likely
already have it. Try not to extrapolate too wildly from your individual
& clearly experiential evidence.

-alex23