How to avoid a warning message box when sending email via Outlook

Dermot Doran dppdoran at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 04:16:02 EDT 2006

Hi Tim,

looks like I might be back to the drawing board :-(  Thanks for letting me
know what your experiences have been.

I'm kind of surprised that it works this way since the ns.logon() allows me
to access the Outlook address book without any problems.  Without the logon
I get another warning box requesting that I allow access to an external
program.

Ah well.

Cheers!!

Dermot.