Ann: SE 2.2b

Anthra Norell anthra.norell at tiscalinet.ch
Sat Aug 5 04:41:44 EDT 2006

HJi all,

In the short period of time since I introduced SE. the feedback has been overwhelmingly postive. Thank you all! I am still cleaning
up minor functional imperfections as I encounter them working out solutions to posted problems. So the other day I discovered that
version 2.1 failed to process regex targets starting with some regex special characters which I found to be missing in the
collection on line 862 of SEL.PY.
      So this message is dedicated to all those people who downloaded version 2.1: The missing characters have been added and the
current version in the Cheese Shop is now 2.2 beta. I keep the beta rating until I am absolutely confident there are no more
imperfections at all.
      Reports on bugs or any problem at all are welcome, either to this group or to off list to anthra.norell at tiscalinet.ch.

Frederic