OT: p-gal website

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Mon Aug 14 17:45:40 EDT 2006

"ajaksu" <ajaksu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't :)
> Even Firefox developers will tell you to avoid this. Develop for
> standards compliant browsers (including Firefox) by testing against
> the standards. Neither your HTML or CSS pass validation, both due to
> minor, easy-to-fix issues.

If you actually read those "standards" you will know that the documents
itself are called Recommendations or Working drafts. Why someone
recommends to follow documentation but isn't even able to name them as
they are named in the documentation itself is beyond me.

--
John                               MexIT: http://johnbokma.com/mexit/
                           personal page:       http://johnbokma.com/