Open Office and Python

F F at F.COM
Fri Aug 25 08:19:08 EDT 2006

Hello there!

I'd like to load a .csv file to the Open Office spreadsheet from the command
line using an arbitrary delimiter through Python. I don't need any fancy
formatting and stuff like that, just putting the values in the spreadsheet
will do.

Is there a relatively simple way to do that?

Sorry for the unfocused nature of this question. I wouldn't have asked it if
this weren't a one-off task and if I didn't need this urgently.

Any help and pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,

F.