"running" code on client side with cherrypy?

Mr BigSmoke fabio.pliger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:48:58 EDT 2006

Hi All,
I'm developing a website to handle some code/application version
control on a intranet. I'm using cherrypy and pysvn. Everything runs
quite good but i want the user to be able to checkout some projects
from the server. The user(on the client side) selects a folder in his
machine (i.e.: C:\Project1) and the server should checkout
(download/copy) all the project selected to the client machine. But
what happens is that the webserver shckout the project on the same
folder selected by the user  but at server side. Everything works if
the user gives a network path (like \\pcname\sharedFolder). Any hint?

tnx!

Fabio