Python for EXIF-info-additions ?

Michele Petrazzo michele.petrazzo at TOGLIunipex.it
Mon Aug 21 08:25:15 EDT 2006

Bruno Dilly wrote:
> I think you can find what do you need into this repository, it's a
> creative commons tool:
> https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/cctools/publisher/branches/flickr-storage-branch/
>

> take a look in the follow directory: ccpublisher/jpeg/
>
> I'm not sure if it's what you want, let me know.

This is more and more times harder than I need!
This code add the exif tags to the image by itself, but I need only to
wrap and add some python code for make freeimagepy talk with the tags
freeimage's functions. Only this! All the tags code for
add/remove/modify them are already inside freeimage!

> See you,
>
> Dilly

Bye,
Michele