Make Object Oriented?

Bruno Desthuilliers onurb at xiludom.gro
Thu Aug 10 09:00:40 EDT 2006

Michael Yanowitz wrote:
> Hello:
>
>    Are there any tools to convert non-object-oriented code
> into object-oriented code?

Yes, of course. That's what we call a "programmer". Why ?

>    If not, perhaps something that I can pass in two (or more)
> classes and will create a base-class and simplify the passed
> in classed to be derived from the base class?
>    Ideally this would be Python but if not, C-to-C++ would
> be ok?

Actually you need another language and processing device - AFAICT, a
well-trained human being would do.

A refactoring tool may help too (cf BicycleRepairMan ?) (NB : never
tried using such a tool myself), but I'd still mostly rely on gray
matter for this class (pun intented) of problems.