Beginner Textbook

Michiel Sikma michiel at thingmajig.org
Tue Aug 15 09:26:28 EDT 2006

Op 15-aug-2006, om 15:16 heeft M_M het volgende geschreven:

> Thanks - a very bright lot of 13 year olds- need the challenge!
> --

I think that every 13 year old should be taught Python. It's an
extremely intuitive language that can mean a lot to their
understanding of the workings of computers. Or at least a whole lot
more than just the basic Microsoft Word stuff...

Actually, I might take back what I said earlier. I'm sure that
they'll do just fine after a few lessons. I was able to make my 14
year old sister understand a C program that converts Fahrenheit to
Celsius, afterall... :)

Michiel