do people really complain about significant whitespace?

Stephen Kellett snail at objmedia.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 05:44:04 EDT 2006

In message <mailman.9178.1155178248.27775.python-list at python.org>,
Gerhard Fiedler <gelists at gmail.com> writes
>I mean the code should be written so that as few as possible comments are
>necessary to understand it. I don't mean that additional comments are a bad
>thing.

Agreed. Concise code is always good.

Just found this on c.l.ruby. Seems kind of relevant.

<QUOTE>
My apologies if someone has posted this already -- I just received it:

http://www.americanscientist.org/template/AssetDetail/assetid/51982

The Semicolon Wars

Every programmer knows there is one true programming language.
A new  one every week
</QUOTE>
--
Stephen Kellett