https on ActiveState Python 2.4?

Jack nospam at invalid.com
Tue Aug 22 14:34:01 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply.

I found some openSSL patches for earlier versions of ActiveState Python.
It involves .pyd files and they look for earlier versions of Python DLLs and
don't
run on ActiveState Python 2.4. I suspect the regular Python solution would
have the same problem or even more problems because it's not a pure .py
patch.

news:422le2df66glvl0hp6itavd5floh82a8cd at 4ax.com...