how do you get the name of a dictionary?

jojoba jojoba12 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 17:45:36 EDT 2006

> > I know i must be driving python purists to their limits...

> no, you're just wasting a lot of bandwidth making it clear that you just
> cannot be bothered to learn how things actually work.

Wow Fredrick! Are you serious? Hey man, come on.I got lambasted on this
topic from the beginning. Everyone keeps saying i dont know what im
talking about, but no one actually gives me a reason why. Every counter
argument i gave was either shrugged off or followed up with a "no,
that's wrong" statement.  Also, why are my PYTHON QUESTIONS wasting
bandwidth, while yours and others RIDICULING STATEMENTS not?

> do you behave this way in real life too, or is it just something you're
> doing on the internet ?

You sure you wanna go there.  I have great respect for you and all you
have done for python. I use your modules often (thank you!).  But im
not sure why my persistence on a this topic means i refuse to learn how
python really works.
If you dont agree with me, fine, PROVE your answer....forget about
links.
Tell me what you know or dont know, but please dont mock me.
What is this grade school?
As a community, we can choose to share or not.
We should not bicker, or chide the ignorant (such as myself on this
matter).
Of course i try to learn how python works, just as i am sure you do to.
We all have different levels of expertise (or lack of).
Im just trying to learn man.
Im not asking for a spoon feeding either.
Im just trying to get CLEAR information from people about this "issue"
but that has actually been quite difficult.
And yes, i do inquire about things i dont understand in real life. And
in fact, if i dont get a reasonable, sufficient answer, i will press
the other side until a CLEAR argument sways me one way or the other
(sorry if that bothers you) Thats one of my strong suits. In fact, its
what led me to study and pursue science.
But i digress.
Please be nice to me, thats all im asking.
I will try to be more concise and do "more" research before bothering
others with apparent inadequecies.
Thanks,
jojoba