[NEWB]: List with random numbers

faulkner faulkner612 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 20 02:23:56 EDT 2006

what you want is impossible. step back a second. you want 7 distinct
ints all between 0 and 5 inclusive. of course you'll loop forever. once
you get all 6 numbers, no matter what you get will already be in your
list.
if you want floats between 0 and 6, say '6 * random.random()'.
random.randrange is equivalent to random.choice(range(*arguments)),
which only deals with whole numbers.