do people really complain about significant whitespace?

infidel saint.infidel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 10:34:17 EDT 2006

> All societies demonise outsiders to some extent. It's an unfortunate
> human (and animal) trait.

Which is why I questioned it.

> So just block your ears when the propaganda vans with the loud-speakers
> on top drive past your dwelling :-)

Funny how using python makes me feel like a member of some kind of
rebellion against the empire.  Where I work it's all VB, VB.NET, and
ASP.NET.  I've been the lone voice in the wilderness for so long that
I've become an inside joke.  I actually have a certificate that says
"Most likely to re-write the system in Python".

*sigh*