all ip addresses of machines in the local network

mbstevens NOXwebmasterX at XmbstevensX.com
Thu Aug 24 01:14:38 EDT 2006

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:46:21 -0700, damacy wrote:

> hi, sandra.
>
> no, it's not as complicated as that. all i want to do is to load a
> database onto different machines residing in the same network. i hope
> there is a way doing it. or perhaps i have a poor understanding of how
> networks work.

It would not be 'as complicated as that' if we knew the kind of
network you are on --  NFS, Samba, Windows, some hybred network,
SSH, FTP, telnet, remote X, remote desktops?   Every service has its
own way of doing things.