The lib email parse problem...

neoedmund neoedmund at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 22:17:33 EDT 2006

myself wrote a multipart parser in java(i customise it because i need
get information of "upload progress"). and i think it's also easy to
implement in python, i've not have time done it, or i'll post it.
but if you're no other special needs, just use email lib, it's quick to
program and if you really not need some part, just drop it.
there's anything wrong with email lib?