Pydev with Eclipse on OSX Q

Fabio Zadrozny fabiofz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 13:39:50 EDT 2006

On 8/4/06, Michiel Sikma <michiel at thingmajig.org> wrote:

> Hey guys. I'm trying to run Pydev on Eclipse on OSX, but I've got a
> problem that prevents me from making new projects in it. It seems
> that I cannot add my Python interpreter to the list of interpreters
> (it seems to do _something_ when I select it, but then ends up not
> adding it to the list).
>
> Are any of you guys familiar with this? Is there something I need to
> do before I can add my interpreter to that list? I'm on a G5 iMac and
> have the latest version of both programs.

Have you checked your error log? (when adding an interpreter, there might be
problems if you don't specify your real interpreter, but a link for it...
(see bug
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1523582&group_id=85796&atid=577329for
details) or have spaces in your eclipse path (see bug
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1228027&group_id=85796&atid=577329for
details).

Cheers,

Fabio