how do you get the name of a dictionary?

jojoba jojoba12 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 12:29:40 EDT 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> the fact that despite all attempts to explain how things work, you're
> still haven't realized that if you want the names of things, you should
> pass *namespaces* to your object viewer, not individual objects.

And what im saying is that isnt it silly that we need pass an entire
namespace, when a much simpler notion would be to have each object know
its own name(s) (even if that name doesnt exist).
Now, here's where everyone tells me this isnt possible, and how my
statement implies that i have no idea whatsoever of how python
works....

jojoba